October 9, 2010

Different Season, Same Story

Well friends, it happened again. Despite all the things Minnesota sports fans tried to point to: Joe Mauer, Target Field, a stable bullpen, first to clinch, Danny Valencia, home field advantage, etc. we have been swept out the postseason for the second year in a row by the New York Yankees (AKA Minnesota's own personal kryptonite).

Overall:
  • It was ugly.
  • It was depressing.
  • It was embarrassing.
  • And now it's over.
And Opening Day seems like forever away.

Until April 1, 2011...best of luck to the Rangers and Rays.
‎"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball.
I'll tell you what I do.
I stare out the window and wait for spring."
[Rogers Hornsby]

1 comment:

Paige King said...

Ugh this was so depressing...I am a faithful fan and every year they let me down. Until next year...lets hope the vikings give us something to cheer for with Moss joining the fun! :) Love the blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails