This is my third blog entry for today-I guess I had a lot to say! Here's the recap of my weekend...
- BOOKED Thanksgiving Break in San Andres (an island in the Caribbean that is owned by Colombia) with Kelsi & Hana!! We still have to hear back from the travel agency about whether or not we can stay in our number one choice for a hotel, but if not we will gladly settle for number two.
- Teacher Happy Hour (girls only) took place right at our tienda below our house; what a lovely way to relax after a long week!
- Teacher Happy Hour turned into dinner with many of us at Crepes & Waffles...I had a chocolate chip waffle and chai tea for dinner. Clearly one of the best decisions I made all weekend. :)
- Graded 60 quizzes on solving linear equations...only 20 left to complete sometime today!
- Watched the movie W in honor of you know who. I actually enjoyed the movie, and while I still need to look it up online to see which parts were factual, the movie gave me an interesting insight into his presidency and life.
- Got together with some fellow teachers for drinks and dancing...which led to this ridiculous picture of Kelsi & I. :)
- I need to grade the rest of the quizzes...instead I am blogging and reading articles about the Twins online...and probably watching some more How I Met Your Mother online.