I'm stealing this idea from this blogger, because in preparing for another year, why not think about the things that rocked in 2011.
Eff Yeah List from 2011
- Slept in a treehouse.
- Visited Anna & Andy in Wyoming. (life list FTW!)
- FINALLY scrapbooked (Shutterflied?) all my pictures from studying abroad in 2007.
- Enjoyed a second year of teaching and building relationships with some great students.
- Put down my guard enough to (re)meet this boy. In summary, I think I accomplished: "In 2011 I need to approach this idea of love or dating or whatever with an open heart...and an open mind."
- Threw a super fun & successful surprise 50th birthday part for my mom.
- Went on my first Boundary Waters canoe camping trip with Allison & assorted family members.
- Visited Katie, Lisa & Joe in Wisconsin, land of friendship, beer & outdoor music.
- Tried and loved some new shows on TV, like New Girl & 2 Broke Girls.
- Attended three beautiful weddings for my fabulous friends.
- Learned to make my own pumpkin puree.
- Made my own Halloween costume.
- Visited wine country in Argentina. (more from the life list!)
- Had a blast with visits Colombia from Anna, Katie, Michael & my mom!
What were your favorites from 2011?