Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is officially Christmas here in Colombia because today after 4th hour I received not ONE, but TWO PACKAGES from the States! This is exciting on so many levels. :) First, it made my day absolutely amazing! Secondly, this means my package directions worked & I can receive things in Colombia so long as they are sent via US Mail! Hooray!!
Package One: Lindsey & Alex
- Pictures from Phil Vassar concert Lindsey and I went to last Fall!
- Book of quotes (see below for some of my favorites so far)
Package Two: Grandpa Mike & Paula
- Celtic cross necklace
- Samoas Girl Scout Cookies (LOVE THEM..considering freezing them to save one for every month I am here...not sure I have the will power)
- REAL licorice
- White lace skirt from Ann Taylor Loft
- White peasant top---adorable!!